Monday, October 29, 2007

tiffany & tray ::: 10.07.07

congratulations to tiffany & tray! we had such a blast shooting
their wedding! they stayed cool as a cucumber
even though they hit a couple of bumps during the day...
meghann from blush & bashful events kept all
things in order...




such a cute idea for table cards!



this is a shot of tiffany getting her air brush done
by sonia... i love the look of the air brush foundation!
always fun working w/ sonia roselli




moments before the ceremony...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures in the stairwell...you look absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Michele and Andy! I am tearing up looking at these pics. You made me look more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I luv you guys! You have no idea how great of a job you do!
Tiffany